1. Best in class information and training: The right information at the right time can overcome any obstacle.
2. Strategic introductions: Connecting companies that should be working together, but don't
know the other exists.
3. New efficiencies: Eliminating process glitches that consume resources.
4. Government as ally, not obstacle: When you know the right person
in government, it
removes the barriers.
5. Finding and engaging the right team members: 11% of your team members are strongly committed, 76% are agnostic, and 13% actually work